Regular volleyball rules apply except for the following Co-Ed exceptions:
- Net height is at 2.24 m (19u women’s net height)
- Males can only attack from back row
- 2 Males cannot block together
- Jump serving is not permitted
- Free substitution rule is in effect (you may sub players in, after a rally has been whistled down without calling a substitution.) This can only be done for a player who has just finished serving!
- There is a maximum of 3 males on the court, there is no minimum. A team can consist of 6 females if they wish. Teams MUST have 6 players; you will default if you only have 5 players.
- Match times are approximate and teams should be there 10 minutes prior to their match just in case the prior match is completed before the given.